Friday, May 30, 2008
29 weeks...only 11 to go!
We had a very good doctor appointment yesterday. Lily is measuring right on target! It is a praise because I did not take a diabetes test so if she starts measuring big then I will have to go through the diabetes test and have an ultrasound. So pray that she continues to stay on track. Her heatbeat was in the 150's. It is so precious to hear her little heart, it sounds like horses gallopping. Everything looked great, so we will begin our bi-monthly visits and go back in two weeks. She is getting more and more active by the day and loving putting her feet in Mommy's ribs. Oh the joys of pregnancy. But only 11 more weeks and then we can hold her and cuddle her and tell her how much we love her! I can't wait. This weekend should be exciting as our first piece of baby furniture is arriving. Josh will have a blast putting it together. I can't wait to be able to put her little clothes in the drawers. I also splurged a little, with Josh's support, and bougth some personalized pacifiers. They should arrive this weekend as well! It's so exciting now that the baby stuff is starting to come in. It makes it feel real, as if the belly didn't...haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment